Dr. Wendy Hong, Member of the Hong Kong Legislative Council and Head of Public Affairs and Research Department of New World Development Company Limited, delivered a speech titled “Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area: Redefining “Integration”” at the GBA Business School
- How Hong Kong integrates into the Greater Bay Area
- The difference between the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area and other bay areas in the world
- How to raise the economic integration of the Greater Bay Area to a higher stage
- “Limited Deep Penetration” is a feasible model
- Shift from “One-Way Advantage” to “Mutual Advantage Interaction”
- Is “Hard Border” an “Obstacle” or an “Advantage”?