Mr. Joseph Chan, Under Secretary for Financial Services and the Treasury of the Government of Hong Kong, delivered a talk entitled “Business Development of Family Offices in Hong Kong” at the GBA Business School — 11/11/2023 @ GBA Business School
Master of Ceremony: Dr. Scarlet Tso, Dean of the School of Communication, The Hang Seng University of Hong Kong (Participant of the GBA Business School)
Host: Ms. Fiona Chau, Senior District Director of AIA International Limited (Participant of GBA Business School)
- Hong Kong ranks second in the world as a wealth management center and has excellent resource facilities.
- Hong Kong has extremely simple and easy-to-understand tax regulations
- Different family offices can find different professionals in Hong Kong to expand their business
- Hong Kong can take advantage of the time and location in the Greater Bay Area to expand the work of family offices
- Hong Kong is one of the top ten philanthropy centers in the world and can provide family offices with many resources and convenience