GBA Business School invited Dr. Patrick Lau, Deputy Executive Director of the Hong Kong Trade Development Council, to give a lecture on “Seizing Opportunities — Hong Kong Trade Development Council Strategies” — 13/01/2024 @ GBA Business School
Forum moderator: Lawrence Chan, Associate Vice President of GBA Business School
Guest host: Professor Scarlet Tso, Dean of School of Communication, Hang Seng University
- HKTDC’s Greater Bay Area Strategy
- How does the HKTDC promote the dual circulation effect of GBA with other parts of the world?
- How to help enterprises upgrade and transform to achieve high-quality development?
- How to realize the synergy and complementary effect of the 11 cities in the Greater Bay Area?
- HKTDC’s GoGBA and GoGBA 2.0 programs
- How to help develop the new positioning of Hong Kong as a brand?