GBA Business School invited Dr. Patrick Lau, Deputy Executive Director of the Hong Kong Trade Development Council, to share his views on “Hong Kong Trade Development Council’s strategies in coping with the master GBA Strategic Plan” — 13/01/2024 @ GBA Business School
Program host: Lawrence Chan, Associate Vice President of GBA Business School
Forum moderator: Professor Scarlet Tso, Dean of School of Communication, Hang Seng University
- How does the Trade Development Council help Hong Kong companies expand into the Greater Bay Area market?
- Will TDC face any difficulties when helping companies upgrade and transform? What are the major challenges and limitations?
- Which Hong Kong industries have advantages in the Greater Bay Area? Are we mainly focusing on services and financial industries?
- How does the dual circulation work? What is the current role of Hong Kong businesses? Will the role change in the future?
- How does the HKTDC help promote the dual circulation effect between Hong Kong plus the Mainland with other parts of the world ?
- How can Hong Kong attract more talented-people?
- How to define and coordinate the synergy and complementary advantages of the 11 cities in the Greater Bay Area?
- How to help establish a new positioning for Hong Kong brands?